Pages

HYE SEMUA....WELCOME2 EVERYONE
TERIMA KASIH KERANA DATANG MELAWAT..Y(^_^)Y

About Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
Nama aku Ummi. Aku suka senyum. Tak suka menangis. Impian aku nak hidup bahagia. Itu je. Yang lain aku tak kisah. O.o

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Friday, October 29, 2010

You hurt me!!

You know....................it happen the day before yesterday.............you say something to me.....................and i take it deeply..............sad.................but then my heart went cool by itself...................as always.....................but yesterday you also hurt me.................you point your stick right into my heart...................ouch!!.................i swear to God, its really hurt..............but then, i just smile...................coz you the one i easy to be with...............i think..........................you never noticed that......................coz you and i...............never been in the same boat................ever............ ..i cool back.................try to smile with tears inside..................and......................... today you hurt me again................as yesterday.........................as the day before yesterday....................and you still smiling on that.............sigh..............and.............i pray to God.....................that one day.................you will get your own stick back................not from anyone nor me..............but from God............insyaAllah,



coret2: i know i owe u much......i am sorry...........

No comments:

Post a Comment